Monday, September 15, 2008

This One's for the Boys

I was recently hired as a brand ambassador with Fuse, a youth marketing agency. They focus on creating brand awareness amongst people our age by creating buzz about their clients on college campuses. So now, the point of this post is to get the word out that they are looking to hire a talented, dedicated guy to be a brand rep for the FSU campus. I've done this type of marketing before with StudentUniverse and it was a lot of fun and great learning experience. If you are a guy with time on your hands, some marketing experience and this sounds like something your interested in here is the website to apply http://www.fusemarketing.com/ Look under jobs and internships and you will see the info, or you can email me at lad05c@fsu.edu and I can forward a resume to my event manager. Thanks guys!

This One's for the Boys

No comments: