Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the freshmaker!

I don't know what it is about Mentos commercials, but I absolutely love them! I think it's because I remember watching them on tv while growing up in the nineties, and I recently came across a ton of them on YouTube. They are the cheesiest commercials I have ever seen, and the annoying song immediately gets stuck in your head! I guess this song is pretty effective because everytime someone says "Mentos" the song is quickly followed or the catchy slogan.. "the freshmaker!"

There are several things I do when I'm having a bad day, and watching Mentos commercials is now one of them. They always make me laugh no matter how awful I'm feeling. So for anyone else who is having a bad day, watch these old school Mentos commercials and laugh a little:)

Here are some links to awesome old school Mentos commercials:

The Car Movers
Girl With Dress
Toy Boat
Don't Walk (MY FAVORITE)
Heels
Striped Suit
Lunch Date

the freshmaker!

No comments: