Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi Class!

My name is Becca, and I thought since I'm learning so much about all of you through grading your blogs and assignments, I should probably let you know a little bit about myself.

I'm a senior in highschool at the School for Arts and Innovative Learning (SAIL). I absolutely love fiddling in just about anything that can be deemed artistic, whether it be figuring out how to play my favorite song on the piano, or painting a mural on my bedroom floor, but my favorite media to work with is clay. I'm currently considering going to school to become an architect.

I've been working at CYL for over a year now, and I'm so lucky to get to work with such awesome people! I hope you all feel equally as lucky to have them as your teachers. This is my very first blog, and I'm sure they're all going to kill me (they've been trying to get me to blog since I first started here). But that's enough about me. I'm sure you'll hear more from me later in the year!

Hi Class!

2 comments:

Luciano said...

Hey Becca,
I wanted to stop by and leave you comment so you know that event though we are slacker students, we do read the blog. This way your not discouraged from blogging in the future.

Luciano said...

*even