Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HELP! I'm SICK!


Help me!!! I don’t know what is going on with me! I just can’t seem to care about anything!!!
I’m like wow I have class in an hour; eh I’ll get up in 30 min…
30 min later… ehh I’ll wear my PJ’s, I can wait 15 min extra min…
15 min later… ehh I don’t want to park and walk maybe my room mate will drive me…
Then 5 min before class I leave!
I mean look how late I’m posting for class! Do you know how hard it was to stop watching Opera to do this!
Ladies and gents, I have been diagnosed with SENIOR-ITOUS! I have a very serious case… SENIOR-ITOUS is when you decide that you can do, or not do whatever you want, you think the rules can be bent, and of course: I’m better then you all due to the pure fact that you are a senior.
But guess what… I can have senior-itous b/c IM A SENIOR! And ps: you can do pretty much whatever you want, the rules can be bent for you, and well frankly FSU 09 is better then you… so I guess the only medication for it is to LIVE IT UP.
Tom: if you ask me to do something, I’m going to tell you I can’t b/c I’m highly medicated.
style="">

HELP! I'm SICK!

No comments: