Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Charge it out your a_ _

This week has been hell for my mind. I'm exhausted with the run around. My old apartment is keeping the $300 deposit, plus wants an additional $85 for move out fees, painting, and carpet cleaning. To be honest its all bullsh**. We scrubbed that apartment to the bone, but I don't have the energy or the patience to contest it. I try to convince myself to just fight it out because I know they charge so ridiculously hoping you don't have the know abouts or the will to dispute it. And for this case I guess I'm going to let the man win. Wai there's more.... I come home to my new apartment and there is a fee for $10.50. After 10 minutes on the phone with the leasing office, she tells me the charge is for an utility service. My roomate called the office to check to see if our gas stove was working properly and we got charged for it. Add these BS (not bachelors of science) charges in the mix with tuition and high gas prices, all these charges out my a_ _ make me want to put my foot up someone else.

P.S Jeff can you send a blog invite to this email address alucci1988@gmail.com. I want to use that email address, but I dont know how to add myself in.

Charge it out your a_ _

No comments: