Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Costume BOYCOTT!

As Halloween is approaching my friends and I have been discussing costume ideas for the big day. We ended up coming to the conclusion that this year instead of dressing up in the typical slutty costumes us girls seem to wear every year, it is time to go back to the days when we were kids and actually dressed up in Halloween costumes that didn't require a push-up bra. It is unbelievable how costume manufacturers make every Halloween costume for women into these "sexy" personas. I swear they have some ridiculous ones! I'm sure they can make the most un-sexy thing into a costume. I'm pretty sure I've seen a costume for a "sexy bee" before. In my opinion there is nothing sexy about a bee, or the fact that they charge you about $50 to buy a small piece of cloth that barely covers your body! Yes, I admit in the past I have fallen victim to wearing these sort of Halloween costumes, but not this year! I am starting a costume boycott! I don't understand why guys get to wear all of the funny/comfortable costumes and us girls parade around these skimpy uncomfortable outfits. I have been trying to find something funny that I can rent or buy, but I'm not sure what its going to be yet. A friend of mine has a hamburger costume I might borrow, but I am not sure how you would go about sitting down in it...lol. Anyways I will keep you all posted on any new fun costumes I can find online. 

Costume BOYCOTT!

1 comment:

carrie said...

haha i love you cyn!... so my costume last year was an "Eskimo" but i nick named it an "eki-hoe" costume! haha think its awesome you brought it up! your the bomb...