Monday, September 22, 2008

I'd like to introduce you to the coolest person I know!



Hey guys!

As some of you know, my sister is my absolute best friend. I find it ironic that we started becoming friends when she went to High School and then three years later I went to a different High School! Ha, I guess something about being apart from each other made us realized just how cool having a sister is.



Well, she has been living in good old Montana for a little over two years now and has never had the opportunity to come back to her stomping grounds here in Tallahassee! (She graduated from FSU in 2006). Well, today marks the one-month countdown of the sassiest reunion Tallahassee shall ever see! I honestly cannot wait!



Here is a link to her TV station's website! If you click on any of the videos from Monday-Friday, you can watch her do the news! Yayyy!

http://www.beartoothnbc.com/ktvh/html/newscastvideo.php

Anybody else love their siblings like no other? Having sibling pride is so in right now!

I'd like to introduce you to the coolest person I know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my sibling like no other! Sibling pride is so how right now.