Monday, September 29, 2008

I believe...


"I believe in pink. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that the happiest girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn

In my first blog I mentioned that I like quotes... in fact, my sister and I actually started a quote board - so, when we find inspirational quotes or one of us (or our friends) says something funny we think is worthy of remembering, we put it up there. I recently stumbled across a quote from Audrey Hepburn and it just really spoke to me, so I wanted to share it. :] I like it for its simplicity and naivety. It seems almost child-like in its straightforward nature, which I felt related to our class. As Justin mentioned earlier, it is sometimes hard to let go and just appreciate life and I think that believing in miracles can bring something truly lovely to our day to day existence.

I believe...

1 comment:

rainesc said...

great quote! posting favorite quotes of famous people or friends is a nice thought. u made my day!