Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Motivation!

I was so intrigued and motivated by the story about Curulli and his list of goals that I have thought about it quite a bit this week. I have decided that I want to make a list of 10 goals as well. I've thought about it before but I've never actually gone through with it. But, I refuse to just rush into writing 10 goals that I am not completely serious about. The only one that I can steal from Curulli's list is to save 1 million dollars. Although I love to travel, I feel that writing that I plan to 'travel the world' is too broad. Knowing myself, I need goals that are much more specific then that or I will procrastinate and stray away from my goals. One thing I can be certain about is that I do tend to be a person that refuses to give up on a goal once I have begun. I believe that the key to getting myself to start my list of goals and never give up is by having a specific list that I know is attainable. I have decided to add this to my self improvement plan for the year. I want to have 10 specific and achievable goals by the end of the semester. So, thanks for the motivating story about Curulli, I definitely enjoyed it. 

Motivation!

No comments: