Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dreaming

I am notorious for my crazy dreams, but then again who doesn't have crazy dreams? The only time I remember what I dream about is if I wake up and fall back asleep in the morning and start dreaming again. That happens to me quite frequently and also contributes to my hectic mornings rushing around with no time. So this morning I snoozed my 7 am alarm as usual and had a crazy little dream till 8. I dreamt that I was at Olive Garden and my boss sent me to Walmart to get something and they had iphones. So of course I bought one. But when I got back to work there was suddenly a pool. My boyfriend pushed me in the pool to be funny and ruined my new iphone. I was MAD! I woke up furious but quickly realized it was just a dream. I just think it's so funny how I had a dream about the iphone. I want one so bad and am constantly looking on Craigs List to find a good deal. I am torn about buying one because I know that once I do Apple will launch a new one, or someone else will come out with something better. But maybe this dream was a sign that I shouldn't get one...who knows. Just thought I would share my interesting iphone dream with all of you! Also Google is coming out with a phone very soon to rival the iphone. Here is the link so you can read the article.

http://www.google-phone.com/

PS- can someone please tell me how to put a link in your blog? I use the little icon but it never shows up in my blog when I preview it...so I always just write the url! Thanks!

Dreaming

1 comment:

Scott said...

remind me next class and I will show you how to post a link.