Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Kindergarten Mandy =)



So this is my blogger profile pic. I decided to put up Kindergarten Amanda shortly after Tom's speech about Kindergarten and how it's cool when we have profile pics on here. This is the only one I have up here in Tally. I think its so great how easy it is to remember everything about a part of your life, just from a picture.

I remember that day this picture was taken, I got one of the 'big stickers' from my teacher for being most responsible student. I also remember that the black and white polka dot outfit that I was wearing was one of my faves...but that my friend Sara had one just like it. But even as a 5 year-old I knew that mine was awesome because it had a skirt attached to the leggings, and that my sister picked it out for me in the store.

So if you have a pic of Kindergarten You, please share! I think it would be amazing to see who we all want to bring out when we're being creative. =)

Kindergarten Mandy =)

1 comment:

Tom Laughon said...

Amanda, Amanda, Amanda ... you were/are adorable. Great idea and reminder ... get your pics on your profiles. It makes the CYL ><(("> Folks SMILE : )