Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Couch Potato Chip

The internet is addicting. The saddest part about it is that the internet is boring as well. The internet makes me lazy. Every morning I wake up and go to cnn.com, then I check a couple hip hop sites to see if any new music is being released. I stop by the blog hoping to be inspired by somebodies blog for my blog, then I check facebook, fsu webmail, and myspace. But after these things are done, I am hooked to this bright lcd screen and can't leave it. I was hungry around 11 o'clock, but I couldn't leave the computer. So instead of getting up and making food, I watched "Where in the world is Osama Bin Ladin?". Now its almost 2 o'clock and I still haven't eaten. Thank god for school and work, if I had everyday off I'd be a couch potato chip (they have more flavor than couch potatoes).

Couch Potato Chip

No comments: