Friday, September 12, 2008

Not a blog

Hey CYL,

I'm up trying to work on my website that I told myself I would have up before the end of the semester. I went to the CYL website because making my website made me curious about the design of yours. Under your blog section you have it linked to our class blog. How do you set the site up to post the recent blogs? or are you copying and pasting? Also, how can I make my site bloggable? Any answers?

All I have done so far is basic navigation and some backgrounds designed... this one here is a sneak peak, haha. Took it back to kindergarden on the backgrounds

Not a blog

1 comment:

Tom Laughon said...

I love your visual. What you need to do is CALL Scott (894-3474). He will answer all your questions and lend a hand in getting your going in the right direction.

Scott is a true gentleman, is extremely patient and as you will soon learn there is not much he doesn't know about computers and the internet. And, what he doesn't know, he always, somehow learns.

Jeff is the guru of our blog. He is not a true gentleman, is not patient at all and if he doesn't know the answers to your questions he will hang up on you.