Monday, September 22, 2008

Red Espresso???

I was going to wait until tomorrow to talk about this in my presentation but then thought it would be cool to blog about so consider it a little sneak peak of my presentation tomorrow. I read in the blog I was assigned that there is actually such a thing as Red Espresso®, which is the world’s first tea espresso. It is ground Rooibos tea so it can be made in any type of espresso maker. Rooibos is caffeine free and has 5 times more antioxidants than green tea!! So if you’re a tea lover, think about trying Red Espresso®. It is available in all Whole Foods Markets and come in a variety of hot and cold drinks! Even a red long island!


Here is the website if you’re interested! http://www.redespresso.com/

Now, I'm sure you're anxiously awaiting to see what else I have to say tomorrow :)

Red Espresso???

No comments: