Monday, February 1, 2010

Aribabiba! (live the life with joy)

I browsed through a bunch of nontraditional and guerilla style ads and came across this one. I had no idea what Hopi Hari was, I just really liked the ad because it caught my attention with its unique presentation. After researching it I actually think the service is more intriguing than the ad itself!


According to Wikipedia, Hopi Hari is a theme park in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It's internationally themed and has five different regions including areas themed towards the Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians. But that's not the kicker. The park has its own language, Hopi Harian. It's similar to Portuguese, but not all too similar. For example, in Portuguese, "what time is it?" is "que horas sao?" but in Hopi Harian its "kuanto ki tikitaki?" They even sell Hopi Harian dictionaries in the park. Talk about creative!

Aribabiba! (live the life with joy)

No comments: