Monday, January 26, 2009

17 and Counting

On TLC there is a show called 17 and Counting. It is about a family named "the Duggars" and their 17, now 18 children! I can't even wrap my mind around taking care of that many people, let alone giving birth that many times. This mom has been pregnant 22 straight years. Pregnancy probably feels like her normal state now! My parents only had one child and they think complain about that being hard work. Last night the oldest son got married. I am pretty sure they could not hold hands till they were engaged and had never kissed till they were pronounced husband and wife! I feel like this reality show is VERY different from other ones you see on tv. You can tell this family has morals and values which a ton of other reality shows lack! One thing really made me mad though, the husband saw the wife before the wedding! They seemed so traditional with everything and then the whole family took pictures before the wedding which I thought was very strange! But the show is very entertaining!

-Ellen Manry

17 and Counting

No comments: