Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home Makeover Tallahassee edition!!

If you have'nt heard yet, get excited! ABC's Home Makeover is coming to Tally town on February 20th! I am currently interning at the Florida Association of Broadcasters and heard this exciting news last Friday. Part of my duties as an intern will be to volunteer at the job site during my normal working hours. All the juicy details about the lucky family and building site are being withheld until the day filming begins and the family is formally notified. All I know is that it is within the Tallahassee city limits and the builder is a locally owned contracting company. I am so excited to get to be apart of such a great cause. If you want to be apart of it too, they are looking for volunteers! Since the house MUST be completed in seven days, Tye and the rest of the crew will be working around the clock to make sure it is ready for the families arrival. They are hoping to get college students to volunteer in the middle of the night since we are so use to pulling all nighters and staying out way too late. Please let me know if you are interested and I can get you the info! I think this is a great opportunity for everyone step outside their normal social networks and get involved with the real Tallahassee community. If you have not heard of this show before check out the website: http://abc.go.com/primetime/xtremehome/index?pn=index

Home Makeover Tallahassee edition!!

2 comments:

Jamie McCluskey said...

GIVE ME DETAILS!!! I would like to help:)

Anonymous said...

I'm interested as well. Thank you for the heads up.