Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years Resolution....


So this new year I have decided to make my new years resolution an obtainable one instead of one that results in defeat after only 3 weeks. You know what I'm talking about..."I am  going to loose 20 lb. this year", or the ever so popular "I am going to stop cursing." Instead I have decided to drink 8 glasses of water a day. This for me is something I have always tried to do but never seem to remember to actually drink that much water. In theory it doesn't sound too hard, but I've been doing it for the past couple of weeks and it has taken some getting used to. For one I feel like my bladder is constantly about to explode! I am accustomed to probable drinking about 4 glasses of water a day so I was not aware of how much more those extra 4 glasses affect your trips to the bathroom. Last night I had to wake up about three times! If you are thinking about drinking more water one awesome advantage is that it reduces fat deposits in your body! 

New Years Resolution....

No comments: