Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thank you thank you thank you. Because now I'm in love :)

Hey Creative and CYL..I miss you all tremendously! I'm in NYC right now doing my internship but since that's all I had left to do at FSU, I just up and moved here for good....since this is where I wanna begin my career. I fell in love with my internship within the first 5min and now Ive been here for a week and things are still amazing. I love my coworkers, the work I'm given, the jaw dropping view from my desk!, the city, the cultures, the randomness, the hilarity, and the fact that I'm learning so much already!

Im learning a lot about working in an agency, working on a national account, the mindet of the multi-cultural market, and what it takes to adjust to a new life....and weather =/ Most of all I'm gaining so much insight into what I want to do in advertising. I know it may change by the end of this but I'm almost sure I want to do account planning. One of the planners here is phenomenal!

Everyday I learn something new and apply knowledge I gained from Florida State in some way.

My agency is about to pitch new business and the President of the agency and I held a wonderful conversation about the importance of knowing personality types when presenting! It felt so great to be able to contribute my insight and what I've learned with CYL!

I can't wait to come visit so I can share pictures and more stories! Im in the middle of eating steak and potatoes on my break so I can't explain it as good as I would in person...So until then!! Best of luck in the semester! :) and thank you again for such a great learning experience!!

Thank you thank you thank you. Because now I'm in love :)

1 comment:

Vanessa Mc said...

Reasons why this internship experience is amazing.

1. Dylon
2. Rite deh
3. Meeting Jay-Z's partner
4. Amanda Gibbs

I miss you! Trust me, you will be an influence on this class. Vananda power!!