Sunday, January 18, 2009

8 years of Freedom

Little kids are amazing.... not that I'm advocating for anyone actually to go out and have your own kids anytime soon, but really kids are the coolest people you will ever meet. They are totally happy in their imaginations and none of the other little kids have any problem with that.

I mean for Christmas my mom unloaded a ton of junk on my little brother, aside from the guitar hero world tour, which by the way is amazing fun, his favorite gift was a giant ball. That's right, a giant ball. I know I haven't shut up about this ball, but that's because it's awesome! I mean, I would have probably traded my light up sneakers and, AND my pink power ranger costume for that giant ball when I was little.

My little brother was perfectly fine using this giant ball to fit into any game he played with his friends for the entire weekend I was home. This ball became a tunnel into another world, a Sumo wrestler suit, a giant boulder that the kids could be inside of, and best of all a way to bring the bigger kids into their 8 year old world. We should all find a way to act 8 years old again, its refreshing.

8 years of Freedom

No comments: