Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Greatest Piece of Technology?

This ad is about a pregnancy test that is much different from the typical ad for pregnancy tests. To be honest I don't really like it and I'm not sure how effective it is. Sure I remember the commercial from among the others but only because it annoys me slightly. They have a man speaking in the ad and the test zooms out like its a ship on star wars. If that's not enough when they say "this is the most advanced piece of technology you will ever pee on" they show a stream of urine. I would really like to see the research behind this ad because I have no idea where they got the idea that women would respond positively to an ad like this. Anyway as much as I don't like the ad it makes me laugh. Check it out for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqX7VxW3wL0

Greatest Piece of Technology?

No comments: