Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ben & Jerry's "Joy for the Belly and Soul"


I have to admit, I am bit of a health freak...but there is one thing that can make me forget about all that healthy eating babble... especially after a long day or during a good movie...ICECREAM. My favorite in particular is without a doubt, Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. It is the perfect combination of all my favorite indulgences. Going to pick out which flavor I am going to enjoy is almost as fun as eating it. Have you ever watched someone browse through the icecream section at a circkle K or grocery store? It is pretty funny to see just how long it takes for them to make this insignifcant decision of what flavor they will enjoy, especially when they come accross the Ben & Jerry's section. The detailed, enticing descriptions of all the goodies contained in those delicious little quarts make for a very difficult decision process. It just goes to show how genius the entire Ben and Jerry's campaign is. Even as a "health Freak," I feel a little less guilty when I indulge in something that claims to be "organic/all natural and good for my soul." The entire Ben & Jerry's empire is based around earth friendly ethics and products. The whole idea behind Ben & Jerry's seems to be flawless especially with the Y generation's obsession about going green. Working for Ben & Jerry's would be an ideal job. I really admire how their ethics and values are apparent in their marketing campaigns and products.

Ben & Jerry's "Joy for the Belly and Soul"

1 comment:

Sydney Perlman said...

I'm obsessed with that flavor-- COFFEE ice cream and heath bar crunch= best comfort food