Friday, January 23, 2009

dolla dolla bill y'all


I walked into my friends apartment the other day, and laying on the coffee table was what looked like to me a little polo shirt. When I looked closer I saw that it was actually a folded dollar bill in the shape of a polo. Sometime between 7th grade and now, the whole folding dollar bills into shapes thing kind of fizzled out, but I remember being so entertained with this activity. Seeing this polo somehow reinvigorated a feeling of immaturity from my youth and made me so happy. I love it when little things like that can spark something inside of you unexpectedly. If anyone else fondly remembers this phenomenon from middle school, this youtube is for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERPa6hWJY94

ps. the music in the background is a little harsh you might want to turn down your speakers before it starts :)

dolla dolla bill y'all

1 comment:

Jamie Kuhn said...

I worked in a restaurant in high school and this one guy would always tip me with these polos. I don't know why but it was always exciting!