Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pocket size

I do not subscribe to a magazine myself for two reasons. One, I rarely check my mail. Two, I feel I would get bored with the same magazine for 12 months straight. None the less, I love to read magazines and have accumulated a large stack of them in my room. Anything from National Geographic to Women’s Health to Vogue and People en Espanol, I have read it. The last magazine I came across I had never even heard of but I saw it just sitting there amongst all the other mail that had arrived at Alpha Chi that day; US Weekly, Victoria Secret catalog, tanning bed coupons, etc. However by the looks of this magazine’s cover, there was no way it was going to be touched. The subscriber had graduated last year so I decided to save the magazine from being neglected and swooped it. And that’s how I acquired my first issue of Field and Stream. From my reading I learned some essential survival skills for the outdoors. I have no idea if I will ever apply this information but I feel safer knowing that I can finagle my way out of any life threatening situation by the contents in my Altoids Can survival kit.

See how to make your own fun size survival kit @
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/survival/food/2006/08/make-survival-kit-out-altoids-tin-and-two-more-life-saving-diy-

ps-
How do you insert images on these bad boys?

Pocket size

No comments: