Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sporcle

Over break my friend introduced me to a whole new level of entertainment online.  If you have not already heard of Sporcle.com then allow me to introduce you to a new and exciting online gaming site.  There are a ton of categories of all different types of games on this website, but when I came across this one I found it to be the most interesting/entertaining especially to us advertising majors.  Below is the link to the miscellaneous page of games that has Advertising Slogans on top. Click on where it says Advertising Slogans IV and see if you can answer correctly. Try not to get too consumed with this new online gaming, but then again have fun with it and hopefully it will take some time away from the ever so addicting Facebook.  Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!



Direct link to Advertising Slogans IV:

Sporcle

2 comments:

Sydney Perlman said...

Sorry guys... Did not realize my name is slp06d (my fsu account)

Posted by Sydney Perlman

Jonny Arcila said...

I just spent a good half an hour on this. Super addicting!