Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Real Housewives of Orange County...



Every Tuesday night at 10 pm my friends and I gather around the TV to watch the much anticipated (sadly we all look forward to it all week) episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo. I must admit I am a fan of the show, but frankly I don't understand why (its like crack). The show basically consists of these women trash talking each other and then hanging out with one another as if nothing is wrong. Last week's episode was particularly offensive because one of the housewives, Tamara (who thins she is god's gift to the world) pressured Gretchen (who isn't even married, so I'm not sure why she is a housewife) to drink shots of tequila after she was already wasted, so that she could tempt her into hook up with her 22 year old son, who was close to date raping this poor drunk lady. Meanwhile Gretchen, who is supposedly friends with Tamara, is engaged to a man that is in the hospital dying from cancer. How screwed up is that?!? Oh the drama! The funniest part of watching the show is that my friends and I are so perplexed by everything going on that we can't shut up, so then I am forced to catch up on what I missed when they replay the show during the next hour. So basically I just wasted two hours of my life watching a show twice! All I know is that Bravo is pretty smart for playing the same episode back to back, because people like me stay tuned and not only watch their stupid show again, we watch all of the ads too! If you happen to miss the 20 reruns in one week you can watch old episodes on bravotv.com too. Damn those reality shows...they always get you!


Here is a picture of Gretchen taking more shots in the episode title "Naked Wasted" because Tamra was telling fellow housewife Vicki that she was going to get Gretchen naked wasted, even though she is engaged....and is her friend!

Real Housewives of Orange County...

No comments: