Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In high school I had always heard about kids who would put their cells for in the microwave to "fix" them or "dry" them off so the little sticker on the inside wouldn't show it got wet. I always wondered how that worked because, if the microwave goes crazy and sparks with a piece of silverware in it, then how does a cell phone, that is full of all kinds of fancy electronic stuff (made of metal), not do the same thing? My friend showed me this video the other day and it jogged my memory about all those cell-phone-in-the-microwave stories I used to hear in high school. IT also showed me what really happens when you put a phone the microwave. It's kind of interesting, especially with the music and sound effects this person added to the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0TSyIn5KMo

No comments: