Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Music Lessons


Last Sunday my friend Rachel told me about this new music video she downloaded from itunes. It reminded her of me and she knew I'd love the stop motion filming. I'm always interested in hearing new music, and my friends are constantly educating me on bands and new songs. So anyway Rachel had me watch the video on her i pod and let me just say, "wow this video is amazing! I was blown away by the creativity and Rachel was right I do love it!" This may sound really bizarre, but as I was watching this video its creativity made me think of our class. So here it is enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY

Also I mentioned that my friends are always educating me on music its mainly because I feel like I never really know enough about bands and new sounds. If anyone has a band that is a must hear, do tell.Thanks for helping me acheive music enlightenment!

Music Lessons

1 comment:

Ann Robinson said...

That video is so awesome! I had to watch it twice :)