Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 Fast 2 Furious- Uhaul Chase


Yesterday I wasted an hour and a half of my life, not working out or studying, but watching a crazy lady drive a Uhaul in a high speed chase located in Southern California on Fox News. Two of my roommates and I sat there and just watched her drive it down the highway.....for close to two hours. Nothing really that exciting happened and in the end she got speared by a cop. I must say though, that this was some of the most entertaining television I've watched this week. Not because it was a high speed chase or in Cali but because there were no scripts to be followed or regualtions being places on this lady by the FCC. It wasn't a love story that you know everything is going to turn out ok or that the girl is going to fall down when the killer is chasing her in a horror movie, it was real life and LIVE. Yes I guess MTV Realword is real life but it's all regulated and edited before put on television. You honestly had no clue what was going to happen. The most intriguing part of this chase also was that it was a Uhaul, a truck with a lot of space in the back. "Dude, what do you thinks in the back.... drugs, immigrants, guns, or something even sweeter," i kept asking one of my roommates. In the end there was nothing in the back, I know sucks, and she was just running beacause well, she stole the Uhaul and prior charges. In no way does this show anything creative, but It should me how intoxicating something can be when there is no set future for the event. Heres a short video of the chase, like I said nothing extremely exciting, and you wont have the same feeling I had because its not LIVE, sorry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAN7EPynhQE

2 Fast 2 Furious- Uhaul Chase

No comments: