Tuesday, January 27, 2009

IMPROVeverywhere

As of lately, I've been pretty obsessed with viral marketing. Advertising can be boring at times when everyone is doing the same thing. The other day I was just glancing over the internet when I randomly clicked on improveverywhere.com. This site is glorious!


Basically it's a group of agents that try and disrupt people in unexpected places. Their sole purpose is to get that one awkward moment where people are unsure of whether to laugh or keep a serious face. If these guys worked for a creative firm, they'd be billionaires!

Here are two of my favorite pranks they did:






IMPROVeverywhere

2 comments:

Megan said...

The pranks they orchestrated in these videos are truly amazing. I think it would be a blast to plan/ preform something like this someday!

nicolexcellent said...

i love love love LOVE the human mirror and the one where they freeze in the train, i too am obsessed with the site as of late