Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Touch commercial

This weekend I went to visit some friends at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa and Auburn as well. My friends and I couldn't help but notice that whenever we were watching T.V. in the mornings or while at people's houses we saw this Kleenex commercial about a million times. Seriously though, I think they air 2 commercials in Alabama-- this one and beer ads. Anyways, here is the link to watch it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuFokkwrTZ4
I'm sure most of you have seen it already...if not then I'm sorry because it's so repetitive that it's probably going to drive you crazy now. I'm not sure if I think it's particularly creative or not, but I definitely remembered it. Maybe I'll have to go out and buy some tissues?

Touch commercial

No comments: