Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This Week


Hey everyone! so yay Fsu cheerleading has a competition this weekend.wish us luck! Its in Orlando and they are giving us tickets to Disney world which i haven't been to in awhile. Hopefully we will come in top five but it is our first time back in the competition world since 1996. we leave Friday at 12 so thankfully i don't have class! But we don't have classes on Monday when i get back either so 4 day weekend..heck yea..On a sad, way more depressing note my boyfriend/best friend and i split so I'm a little down and don't know what to do with my time anymore. Sometimes you just have to learn from your mistakes and this is going to be one of those cases i just hope we can remain friends because i see him everyday still! If you see me a little upset in class this will be the reason why so someone cheer me up please!

This Week

1 comment:

Kline said...

hmmmm. I had no idea you were taking this class. I took my first creative class a year ago. It is good stuff. I hope that you have a good rest of your week and best of luck at competition! I'll be there cheering you on.