Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who would you pick?


I figured with the Superbowl coming up, everyone is in the football spirit. I came across this video and was extremely entertained for two minutes and thirty six seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHH-6ZQktRQ

There is controversy over this video being obviously fake. What do you think?

I also thought that after each trick the next one could never top it but time and time again I found myself amazed, even if it was fake. I chose Laurence Maroney of the New England Patriots, I mean he was practically flying. Who would you pick?

Who would you pick?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In no way do I think this stuff is real, but I'd have to go with Mason Crosby hitting the bell three times, that's just dirty

Matt said...

I think all of this is fake but still pretty sweet. I'd have to go with Mason Crosby hitting the bell three times, that's just dirty

Alexis Perricone said...

Yea this stuff is definitely fake! You can tell because they didn't show the action of the balls being caught until they actually caught them. They probably just repositioned everyone and everything until it looked real.

Alexis Perricone said...

Yea this stuff is definitely fake! You can tell because they didn't show the action of the balls being caught until they actually caught them. They probably just repositioned everyone and everything until it looked real.